Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reward Day!

I randomly decided to weigh myself even though I'm not at the 2 week mark until Monday.
Look what I saw:


That's right!  Five pounds gone already.  I'm excited! I'm 12 days in and already have lost 10% of my total goal.  I know, I know, the first few weigh-ins are probably mostly lost water weight.  But at least it's water weight not on my body any more.

My wonderful husband is completely supporting my weight loss and has even started liking some of the healthier dishes I prepare.  He's willing to make his pants fit a little more on the loose side and we take Saturday off from the diet (within reason) so he really doesn't have any complaints.  In celebration of losing my first 5 pounds, we went to World Market where my wonderful husband got me the perfect reward for losing those five pounds.


So tonight, I will be enjoying my mini, personal bottle of Asti with a single serving of hazelnut chocolate before crawling into a bath.  Not a diet breaker but definitely not something I have every day or even so far this year.  If sparkling wine and chocolate don't equal victory, I don't know what does.

CURRENT PROGRESS: 5 POUNDS GONE  45 TO GO

No comments:

Post a Comment