Generally speaking, I totally agree with Sheldon. Heck, I just generally agree with him. I use to be of the mind that I didn't need any kind of a vitamin. I trusted the sun's warming rays, the food I ate, my exercise, and my body to produce everything I could possibly need. Turns out, that method doesn't work for everyone. So here I am. Enjoying the benefits of weight loss thanks to finding a nutritional balance that my body deems appropriate to lose weight. I've discovered that when I feed my body what it needs, it treats me better. Novel thought huh? I never said I was swift of mind.
Weight loss update:
I have lost 24% of my total body weight. Can you believe that crap? I can't. Still can't see it either. I think my brain is gonna explode when I finally get below 200. It's gonna be amazing.
Anyway, here are my daily ingredients for expensive urine.
Pretty huh? The only vitamin/supplement not shown is my niacin tablet but that's for cholesterol regulation since my last physical showed my numbers a tad high. I talked to my doctor, and this is what we came up with. You should talk to yours.
What we have here is (from top to bottom)
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Vitamin D3 - No sun = low D, this helps.
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Fish Oil - For cholesterol to support a healthy heart.
- Nature Made Adult Gummies B Complex - Helps produce energy from food eaten.
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Coq10 - Antioxidant important in energy production.
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Calcium - For strong bones.
- GNC Women's Prenatal Formula with Iron - A multi-vitamin.
- Diurex Water Pills - Cut the bloat from accident gluten ingestion.
So there you have it. Turns out, vitamins were just the boost I needed to break through a major plateau. Weight loss even seems easier this time. Maybe I was missing those few key ingredients to make my urine expensive enough.