Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Very Expensive Urine

During an episode of The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon finds himself grocery shopping in the company of Penny.  Sheldon is along to purchase a multitude of eggs for use in an at home culinary experiment.  While shopping, Penny begins loading up on bottles of various vitamins and supplements.  Hilarity ensues.




Generally speaking, I totally agree with Sheldon.  Heck, I just generally agree with him.  I use to be of the mind that I didn't need any kind of a vitamin.  I trusted the sun's warming rays, the food I ate, my exercise, and my body to produce everything I could possibly need.  Turns out, that method doesn't work for everyone.  So here I am.  Enjoying the benefits of weight loss thanks to finding a nutritional balance that my body deems appropriate to lose weight.  I've discovered that when I feed my body what it needs, it treats me better.  Novel thought huh?  I never said I was swift of mind.

Weight loss update:


I have lost 24% of my total body weight.  Can you believe that crap?  I can't.  Still can't see it either.  I think my brain is gonna explode when I finally get below 200.  It's gonna be amazing.

Anyway, here are my daily ingredients for expensive urine.


Pretty huh?  The only vitamin/supplement not shown is my niacin tablet but that's for cholesterol regulation since my last physical showed my numbers a tad high.  I talked to my doctor, and this is what we came up with.  You should talk to yours.

What we have here is (from top to bottom)

  • Nature Made Adult Gummies Vitamin D3  -  No sun = low D, this helps.
  • Nature Made Adult Gummies Fish Oil  -  For cholesterol to support a healthy heart.
  • Nature Made Adult Gummies B Complex  -  Helps produce energy from food eaten.
  • Nature Made Adult Gummies Coq10  -  Antioxidant important in energy production.
  • Nature Made Adult Gummies Calcium  -  For strong bones.
  • GNC Women's Prenatal Formula with Iron  -  A multi-vitamin.
  • Diurex Water Pills  -  Cut the bloat from accident gluten ingestion.
So there you have it.  Turns out, vitamins were just the boost I needed to break through a major plateau.  Weight loss even seems easier this time.  Maybe I was missing those few key ingredients to make my urine expensive enough.

1 comment:

  1. So true! Expensive, but pretty neon colors, right? I was embarrassed when I had to leave a sample at the dr this morning, but she assured me that she's seen weirder colors and smells. Neon orange with a tinge of green is sorta freaky!

    ReplyDelete