Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting My World in Shape

Getting in shape isn't easy.  Hell.  I haven't even done it yet officially, just made strides towards it.  I realized recently that when one thing is in disorder (like my body) that it is exceedingly hard to get it to where you want it if all your tools and your influences are out of order as well.  So I rearranged my side of the basement.  The man-cave now has a attractive, healthy looking partner on the north side of the room.  She needs some decor yet, especially on the walls, but she's looking good.  I hope to look good soon myself.


If only it were as easy to transform my body as it was to transform the room.  It's not easy.  In fact, I am once again writing this blog post to procrastinate doing the 30 Day Shred.  I've made it to day 8.  once I'm doing it, I'm good.  It's only 27 minutes total from warm-up to cool-down.  But for the life of me, I can not get motivated to start each day.  I have to drag myself downstairs after ages of excuses.  If any of y'all figure out the key to motivation please let me know.  I need it some of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment