Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Fat Chick Got Me Down

I feel fat today.

I feel fat and the worst part is that I don't care.  My motivation is gone.  My desire to eat is gone.  I just want to sit here on my butt and watch tv or play around on the computer.  I tell myself, "Come on! Time to move!" and yet continue to sit here instead of getting a snack, working out, or just doing anything.  It's pathetic.

Thank goodness I know the cause and how to fix it.  I slept like crap last night.  My back was aching for no good reason and I just could not get comfy.  Time to stop dwelling and just make plans for tomorrow.  Time to stop worrying about the fat chick I am and concentrate instead about the smaller chick I will be.  This quote is attributed to Christopher Columbus, but I haven't been able to find a solid citation of any kind:


So that's what I need.  To let go of the shore. Who cares about today?  Tomorrow matters.

Tomorrow I'm going to do Day 11 of the 30 Day Shred.  I'm gonna get it done because I promised myself I would.  It's the first day of level 2 and it's supposedly going to kick my butt just as hardcore as the first few days of level 1 did.

Tomorrow I'm going to eat enough calories even if I'm not hungry.

Tomorrow I'm going to mow the lawn and remind myself that pushing the mower equals 350 calories burned.

Tomorrow I'm not letting the fat chick control my thoughts.  I hate that chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment