Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some Ups and Some Downs

I mowed the lawn today and was interested to see the stats on what kind of workout it was.  I'm impressed.

 
It's neat to see that it's a pretty darn close workout to 30 Day Shred.

I'm having a low self esteem day.  I can see differences in my body.  People are starting to comment on it.  BUT.  I still can't get past the number thing.  It's not like I'm 150 pounds and trying to lose 10 of fat.  I've got like 50 pounds to lose.  It's great that I'm building muscle along with losing fat but I really need those numbers to start moving. 

I need to get to a point where I don't see that weight whenever I look in a mirror.  I want to be comfortable in my skin.  I feel fat all the time. I feel like the elephant in the room.  I knew it was going to be tough to begin fixing my horrible self-image.  I just hoped the weight loss would be a bit smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment