No more worrying if my calories burned estimate is right. No more wondering is I need to eat more because I had a really intense workout. got an early birthday present today! It's the answer to 99% of my dieting doubts and questions.
It was too late to try it out today, but I'm thrilled to try it tomorrow and finally know how many calories I burn during the 30 Day Shred. I was supposed to start level 3, but i think I'll do one more day of level 2 just to see the numbers on my most hated workout.
Here are the stats and info on the Polar FT7 heart rate monitor:
- Clear training guidance for those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
- The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning.
- Displays calories burned.
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm / %
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone – bpm (upper limit)
- Polar EnergyPointer
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission
- Training load – available via polarpersonaltrainer.com