Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

An Early Birthday Miracle

I am so flipping excited!

No more worrying if my calories burned estimate is right.  No more wondering is I need to eat more because I had a really intense workout.  got an early birthday present today! It's the answer to 99% of my dieting doubts and questions.


It was too late to try it out today, but I'm thrilled to try it tomorrow and finally know how many calories I burn during the 30 Day Shred.  I was supposed to start level 3, but i think I'll do one more day of level 2 just to see the numbers on my most hated workout.

Here are the stats and info on the Polar FT7 heart rate monitor:
  • Clear training guidance for those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
  • The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning.
  • Displays calories burned.
  • Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
  • Average and maximum heart rate of training
  • Heart rate – bpm / %
  • HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
  • HRmax (user set)
  • Manual target zone – bpm (upper limit)
  • Polar EnergyPointer
  • Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure
  • Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission
  • Training load – available via polarpersonaltrainer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment