As much as it sucked hardcore, I think I am better for it. Here's what I achieved by the end:
- I don't lose my breath as easily so I was able to swear at Jillian Michaels more efficiently.
- I noticed I am usually following the harder example of the exercises not the modified.
- I've learned to drink from my water bottle while doing jump ropes, and high knees.
- I've regained some of the flexibility I had years ago. My knee seems stronger for it.
- I've lost inches. Most noticeable in my waist.
- I feel like I accomplished something
Phase 2: P90X
I'm scared, excited, terrified, and totally hoping for magic. I'm willing to put the work in, I'm just hoping the program will get the numbers moving on the scale.
Any advice on P90X?