Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Sick. Pity Me.

The title just about sums it up.  I have officially succumbed to the dreaded winter cold. 



My day today includes:
  • Staring at the vacuum I plugged in but can't find the motivation to actually use.
  • Drinking my calories in the form of ginger ale since it's the only thing my belly won't violently object to.
  • Watching trashy tv. Currently "40 Most Shocking Divorces" on vh1.
  • Sleeping or at least drifting off randomly.
  • Watching the cats spread their toys across the living room floor in an evenly spaced fashion.
It also includes some moderate productivity:
  • Organizing my school supplies for the new semester.
  • Looking up the school books I need online.
  • Losing the last of that holiday water weight.  Meh.
  • Revamping my resume and filling out a fun, part-time job application.
I feel like such a pile. I can not bring myself to walk on the treadmill (the bouncing = vom), I am hungry but cooking would be a waste, and my Wednesday chores are ignored completely.

I'll be back when I feel like a human again.

No comments:

Post a Comment