BUT at least I'm eating well. I'm not even kidding. These smoothies are frickin' fabulous. I don't usually push people to be followers and such but you have really got to try one!
Oatmeal and Berries SmoothieYield: 1 serving/2 cups
- 3/4 cup OJ (whatever juice, I used the OJ + omegas)
- 1/2 ripe banana, peeled & frozen
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 handful mixed spinach greens
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup of ice
- 1/4 C rolled oats
- 1/4 cup yogurt (I used Fage 0%)
- Starting with the liquid, add in the juice.
- Now add in the chia seeds, honey, raspberries and oatmeal.
- Next, add in the spinach followed by the banana on top which will help weigh it all down..
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in your ice cubes and blend some more.