Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Frustrated

I haven't posted in over a week and it's a shame.  I didn't post because frankly, there was nothing good to post about.  But that's not supposed to be the point of this blog.  I don't want to be one of those people that sugar coats everything.  Losing weight is generally not easy.  Developing good habits is not easy.

I've heard a lot of people lately are hitting the frustrated button and that they feel all alone.  You are not alone!  I think there are tons of people out there who are experiencing the same problems but are afraid they'll look like a failure if they admit to them.  You're not a failure until you quit.

I am barely losing weight.  I'm at 31 pounds lost total and that sucker barely moved at all this month even though I'm watching all my calories in and out. I'm eating only healthy food except for the Taco John's extravaganza on Tuesday because damnit, if I'm not losing weight anyway I might as well have some potato oles with cheese sauce (YUM).  I cut out most of my juice consumption, and I'm definitely hitting the gym.  It's the dreaded plateau again and it's driving me bonkers.  My brain is working against me again and I'm getting desperate. I don't just want, I NEED to lose that next 20-ish pounds.  People have been telling me to be happy with my body.  Well, people also tell you that if you don't like something you should fix it.  So I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment