Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Week - New Program - New Strength

I'm starting a brand new program today.  Well...  programs. I've kinda meshed a few programs into one big "Kick the Fat Chick's Ass" super-program.  Here is what I did today:
  • 5 sets of crunches. (9-9-6-6-35)
  • 30 jumping jacks (I haven't done those in FOREVER)
  • 1 mile fast walk on a level 8 incline (15:00)
  • 1 mile speed bike ride (3:20)
  • 25 Ab Roller crunches
I'm also planning on doing my long walk later once I can feel my legs again.  It's on an incline too. It's a nice walk at about 3 mph, for an hour, while watching television.  Just work enough to keep my heart rate in the fat burning zone.  I need to know I'm in that zone more than ever.  Due to my increased workouts in the last month, I have been hungry constantly.  I can't remember ever being hungry before.  My metabolism must have awakened from it's decade-plus long comatose state. I'm eating right in my calorie range but dang!  I feel like a pig since I'm constantly eating. Three meals and three snacks a day.  Here is my meal plan for the day:
  1. two slices of peanut butter toast
  2. fage 0% greek yogurt with local honey
  3. two fish tacos and steamed broccoli
  4. bratwurst in a bun
  5. grilled bbq chicken breast with broccoli, corn, and white chocolate pudding
  6. popcorn with cheese powder sprinkled on top 

No comments:

Post a Comment