I'm fighting to get it under control but it's hard. Today is my easy day for working out but that just means I'm not going to run and don't have the 200 sit-up challenge to do. (Which IS going well.) Here is my game plan as far as working out:
- mow the lawn without setting the mower on automatic. It'll take an hour of pushing for my big lawn.
- clean all the floors. A little vacuuming but mostly wood floor scrubbing.
- walk for an hour on an incline at a decent clip.
- do laundry. It'll require multiple trips up and down the stairs since I won't use the basket.
- jumping jacks. As many as I can do.
- crunches. Just a few.
Side note: I ordered new workout gear from Fila. If it doesn't fit, I'm gonna cry.I'm not asking for weight-loss to be easy. I'd just like my efforts to be rewarded in a bit of a more obvious way. I'm at almost 15 pounds lost and I cannot see any difference. Sometimes I think some part of me is thinner or smoother, but there really isn't a change. I'm so frustrated. I want to scream. More importantly, I want to do more and am scared of overdoing it. I don't want to add any extra muscle yet. I just want the fat gone.
Anyone have any tips or tricks to help me shed this crap? Both the weight AND the emotional baggage?