Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Restart

I've got some goals.

Are they achievable? Definitely. For me?  Ehhhhh... not so sure.  So I'll keep those close for now.  Regardless, the goal is to be in the best shape of my life by September 7th.

I need increased endurance.

I'd like to be lighter.

I need to not injure myself doing something stupid like overdoing it.

Pretty easy?  I hope so.

New goals = new foods for me.  I love food.  Really.  I just don't understand those people that just eat to live.  Food can be delicious so why would anyone only intake what they needed?  I can't do it.

Lunch for the week!


Inspired by those "Suddenly Salad" pastas, I made my own.

One box of cooked Barilla gluten-free rotini mixed with half a bottle of Bolthouse Farms brand cilantro avocado dressing (SO GOOD!), a large grilled chicken breast all diced up, chopped fire roasted red pepper, and a sprinkle of Romano cheese for some zing.

It's a major win!

I had to stop sampling it before I ate too much and didn't have enough for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment