Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

Let Me Introduce You to My Latest Obsession

Yoga!

Specifically, sun salutation.

I love how you can make it as relaxing or an intense as you please depending upon how much you put into it.


It's pretty funny actually.

I feel like I surprise the teacher every time.  Like, she expects me to be a fat chick who is incapable of balancing my body for more than a few second, stretching beyond a basic bend, or even considering doing a semi-decent plank.

I showed her!

I can bend over and put my hands flat on the floor without bending my knees.
I can do full on push-ups like it's nobody's business.
I don't huff and puff as I change between poses.
and I can do this:


Half moon pose!

I can hold it for minutes at a time.

My next goal is Crow Pose.  Think I can do it?



No comments:

Post a Comment