Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I Hate My Scale

The title of this is not some philosophical rant.

I don't hate my scale because those little numbers are simply the digital process of the machine telling me I'm fat.


I don't hate my scale because it makes me feel badly if I don't run that extra mile after a very tiring day.


I don't hate my scale because it's obviously judging me when I eat a less than highly nutritious meal.


I don't hate my scale because it makes me feel sorry every time I force it to withstand the force of all my body weight.

 


Oh no!  I'm not talking about any of those things today when I reference hating my scale.  I hate the sucker because it broke.  That's right.  It stopped working all together.

Do you have any idea what stepping on a scale and BREAKING IT does to self-esteem?

It destroys it.  I know it's silly.  Really.

The fat girl inside me though...

CRUSHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment