Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Seriously Diet??!???!?

Yes.  The excessive punctuation in the title was completely necessary.  This is a giant ol' WTF post.


I lost another pound.  I'm not doing a darn positive thing different this week from last week.  In fact, because classes started I've been naughty and picked back up my ginger ale habit.  So why did I lose weight?  I haven't been losing pounds at all in weeks and then this.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset by the loss itself.  I'm upset since obviously I still don't understand how my body works.  I need a math problem.  This one is good:


 But it's basic.  There is so much more to it.  otherwise I'd have already hit my weight goal.  I am SO sick of being fat and just want straightforward and 100% accurate advice.  Is there and honest to God, "exercise+willpower(my fat butt/calories less)=weightloss" formula out there somewhere?  What am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment