Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Goal Victory!

Well, I did it.  As of today it's official.


I've lost 50 pounds.  I am in sight of the day when I'll turn in my membership to the 200 club.  I don't feel a darn bit different, still can't see any change when I look in the mirror, but am SO excited. I'm not going to do any big outward celebration for hitting this milestone but I think leaving the 200 club will demand some kind of partying.  So what do you think I should do?  I need ideas. Not being 200 pounds is a really big deal.  It deserves come kind of major recognition.  But what?

Honestly, I'm pretty sure I didn't think I would reach this point.  I guess I figured my willpower would have waned far before now.  So yeah, I have no clue how to reward myself.  I can do the same old things that I like to do to treat myself.  But I feel like I need something bigger that a visit to my favorite frozen yogurt place and going out to dinner.  Something with pizazz. Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Get a piercing.

    Or, you know, get a haircut/get professionally dyed or get a massage or something normal people do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the spa, get a facial or a massage or both. It will reinforce feeling good about your appearance (well it did for me...). Or a weekend getaway including spa visit?...

    ReplyDelete