Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm a Sinner

Life has been crazy.  I've been sick since last Thursday, demolishing my homework to-do list, cleaning my house, I sold my soul, and made the most delightful pumpkin-carrot cake with cream cheese icing.  Seriously.  If I gain a pound from eating it, I'm fine with it. No really!  SO worth it.

I used this SparkPeople recipe: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=157762

But I altered it a touch.  I definitely didn't use light butter. Paula Deen would approve. I used 3 whole eggs instead of using the egg whites. For the topping, I didn't bake it.  Instead I whipped together 3 C of icing sugar, a brick of cream cheese (not light), a splash of vanilla, a stick of butter, and a big splash of heavy cream.

SO worth it.  Because:
Look at my numbers!  They're almost even!

ALSO:  I'm totally doing the 101 things in 1001 days challenge.  I'm still thinking of my last 10 items but i start November 1st.  If you'd like to get on board here's the link: http://dayzeroproject.com/

I'll post my list and updates here on the blog as I complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment